ATTENTION: We have made updates to our return policy. Effective June 1, 2017, the following policy will apply:
- 1. All books, excluding practice exams, can be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date for a full refund.
- 2. Books returned after 30 days from the invoice date, but before 60 days, can be exchanged for in-store credit only.
- 3. Prov is not responsible for providing return shipping labels, except in the in the event that a customer receives a book that is different from the original order placed.
- 4. All books being returned must be in their original condition, and any books that appear to be used or damaged will either not be refunded, or will only be granted in-store credit depending on the condition of the books. Any books covered in shrink wrap must return with their original shrink wrap intact.
- 5. All practice exams sales are final.
- 6. There are no returns for items electronically downloaded.
- 7. All returns should be shipped to the following address:
10234 S. 2460 E.
Sandy, UT 84092
*Any items picked up at the Charleston, WV office can be returned to the original pick-up site.